Ticket #5455 (closed Bug: fixed)
we can't remove the format of the copied & pasted text by selecting the text and clicking on Formatted icon
|Reported by:||satya||Owned by:||fredck|
|Component:||Core : Styles||Version:||3.0|
To reproduce the defect:
- Open Ajax sample.
- Type few lines of text.
- Apply Bold Formatting to the text in the First line.
- Copy the Formatted text in the first line and Paste it at the end of last line.
- Select the Pasted text and see that the Bold icon in Toolbar is highlighted.
- Click on Bold Icon.
Bold Format applied to the text is removed
Bold Format applied to the text is not removed.
We can remove the format using only the following two ways.
Go to HTML Source and Come back to WYSIWYG mode and select the text again and click Bold icon or
Select the Pasted text and Click on Remove Format Icon.
Same behaviour happens with Italic,Underline,Strike Through,Subscript and Superscript formatting options.
Tested against FF3,IE 6&7
- Keywords Confirmed added
- Version changed from 3.2 to 3.0
- Milestone changed from CKEditor 3.3 to CKEditor 3.4
- Keywords Discussion review- added; Confirmed review? removed
- Status changed from assigned to new
- Owner changed from brooks to garry.yao
comment:11 Changed 5 years ago by Saare
- Keywords Discussion removed
- Status changed from review_failed to review
- Owner changed from garry.yao to Saare
comment:13 Changed 5 years ago by fredck
- Status changed from review_failed to assigned
- Owner changed from Saare to fredck