Ticket #6100 (closed Bug: fixed)
BIDI: when we change Table language direction indentation of text in Table cells is not applied correctly.
|Reported by:||satya||Owned by:||tobiasz.cudnik|
To reproduce the defect:
- Open Ajax sample.
- Insert a Table and enter text in all Table cells, Indent the text in few cells.
- Activate Context menu and select Table properties option.
- In the Table Properties dialog on Advanced Tab, change the Language direction of the Table to Right to Left(RTL) and click OK button.
Table language direction is changed to right,Table cells should be shown as reversed,Table Cells & text in Table cells should appear as a mirror image of Table in previous step and indentation for Paragraphs in Table cells should be changed from left to right.
Table language direction is changed to right,Table cells are shown as reversed,Table Cells & text in Table cells are appearing as a mirror image of Table in previous step but the indentation for Paragraphs in Table cells still shown as left.
- Status changed from confirmed to assigned
- Owner set to tobiasz.cudnik
comment:10 Changed 4 years ago by garry.yao
- Status changed from review to review_passed
- Milestone set to CKEditor 3.4.2
comment:11 Changed 4 years ago by tobiasz.cudnik
- Status changed from review_passed to closed
- Resolution set to fixed
comment:12 Changed 4 years ago by garry.yao
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Resolution fixed deleted