Ticket #6261 (closed Bug: fixed)
Focus and infinite loop between multiple editors
|Reported by:||ju07||Owned by:||tobiasz.cudnik|
Description (last modified by krst) (diff)
Using Firefox 3.6.8 Win or Firefox 3.5.11 Linux to browse the actual demo page, "Custom toolbar" sample, I get into an infinite loop :
- Focus the first editor (click inside the edit area)
- Manage Firefox to lost the focus (click outside Firefox window i desktop or taskbar)
- Click directly into the second editor : the cursor blinks once then it is missing.
Browser goes to infinite loop. The editors are fighting each other to get the focus...
Entered text is divided between editor instances.
Thanks ! Julien
comment:1 in reply to: ↑ description Changed 5 years ago by fredck
- Status changed from new to pending
- Keywords Firefox3 Linux added
- Status changed from pending to confirmed
- Description modified (diff)
- Keywords Firefox added; Firefox3 Linux removed
- Milestone set to CKEditor 3.4.1
- Owner set to tobiasz.cudnik
- Status changed from confirmed to assigned
- Status changed from review_passed to closed
- Resolution set to fixed