Ticket #6703 (closed Bug: fixed)
Dialog hide - does not fire focus on editor in IE 7, IE8
|Reported by:||bgardner@…||Owned by:||garry.yao|
The attached file is the _samples/api.html with a minor modification.
I have added an on focus event to the editor instance to alert("Focussed").
Steps to reproduce the bug are
- Place the cursor in the editor instance.
- Click "Ok" on the alert that is shown
- Click on the "Link"
- Click "Cancel" on the dialog window that shows
In firefox, the alert is triggered again, but in IE7 and IE8 it is not.
- Keywords IE added
- Status changed from new to confirmed
- Milestone set to CKEditor 3.5.1
- Status changed from confirmed to review
- Owner set to garry.yao