Ticket #6845 (closed Bug: fixed)
entering a blank before URL in the URL field is breaking the link
|Reported by:||satya||Owned by:||Saare|
|Component:||UI : Dialogs||Version:||3.0|
|Keywords:||IBM||Cc:||damo, joek, james, c|
To reproduce the defect:
- Open Ajax sample and click on link icon.
- Select link type as URL,and any prototype( for ex: http://)
- Input an URL with some blank space before it into URL field. ( www.bbc.co.uk).
- Click OK button and see that link is inserted
- Remove the Editor and verify that the link is shown on the page.
Link should be shown on the page with blank removed before the URL and link should work.
Link is removed and a text is shown like this http:// www.bbc.co.uk.
- Status changed from new to confirmed
- Version set to 3.0
- Component changed from General to UI : Dialogs
- Owner set to Saare
- Cc james, c added; james c removed
- Status changed from confirmed to review
- Status changed from review to review_passed
- Milestone set to CKEditor 3.6.1
- Status changed from review_passed to closed
- Resolution set to fixed