Ticket #7237 (closed Bug: fixed)
ForcePasteAsPlainText doesn't seem to work for Mac users.
|Reported by:||jlea9378||Owned by:|
ForcePasteAsPlainText doesn't seem to be working for Mac users. They're able to paste in rich text from MS Word, bringing over invalid HTML source code with it. I'm using drupal module ckeditor 6.x-1.2 with ckeditor 3.5.1 on drupal 6.20. I'm not sure if these people are using the Safari browser or Firefox. I have Pasting as Plain Text enabled on the ckeditor module profile admin page, as well as in the ckeditor.config.js file. Also, in case it matters, I have SCAYT set to start automatically.
This problem doesn't affect Windows users using IE or Firefox.
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution set to invalid
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Resolution invalid deleted
- Keywords Firefox Mac added
- Status changed from reopened to confirmed
- Version changed from 3.5.2 to 3.3