Ticket #7581 (closed Bug: fixed)
IE Crashes when we try to insert a new list item in the pasted list.
|Reported by:||satya||Owned by:||garry.yao|
|Component:||Plugin : Paste from Word||Version:||3.5.3|
|Keywords:||IBM IE||Cc:||monahant@…, jamcunni@…|
To reproduce the defect:
- Copy the list from any of the attached word doc's and paste it using Paste from Word dialog.
- See that the list is pasted properly.
- Keep cursor next to one of the list items and press Enter.
New list items starts at the same level.
Browser crashes . Tested against IE6,IE7
- Keywords IE added
- Component changed from General to Core : Lists
- Version changed from 3.5.4 (SVN - trunk) to 3.5.3
- Milestone changed from CKEditor 3.5.4 to CKEditor 3.6.1
- Owner set to garry.yao
- Status changed from confirmed to review
comment:11 Changed 3 years ago by garry.yao
- Status changed from review_passed to closed
- Resolution set to fixed
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.