Opera/Safari/Chrome : Error when editing pasted Multilevel list
|Reported by:||satya||Owned by:|
|Component:||Plugin : Paste from Word||Version:||3.1|
|Keywords:||IBM||Cc:||damo, jamescun, tmonahan|
To reproduce the defect:
- Copy Numbered/Bulleted list from attached word doc and paste in editor using Paste from Word dialog.
- keep cursor after 2nd list item in level 1 and press enter.
- A new empty list item at level 1 is created.
- Type some text and press enter
Expected Result: Another new empty list item at level 1 is created.
Actual Result: Another new empty list item at level 1 is created with an unnecessary <br /> added to it
Change History (10)
Changed 6 years ago by satya
comment:1 Changed 5 years ago by j.swiderski
- Cc changed from damo,jamescun,tmonahan to damo, jamescun, tmonahan
- Status changed from new to confirmed
- Version changed from 3.5.3 to 3.1
comment:4 Changed 23 months ago by wwalc
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from confirmed to closed