Ticket #7661 (closed Bug: fixed)
Opera/Safari/Chrome : Error when editing pasted Multilevel list
|Reported by:||satya||Owned by:|
|Component:||Plugin : Paste from Word||Version:||3.1|
|Keywords:||IBM||Cc:||damo, jamescun, tmonahan|
To reproduce the defect:
- Copy Numbered/Bulleted list from attached word doc and paste in editor using Paste from Word dialog.
- keep cursor after 2nd list item in level 1 and press enter.
- A new empty list item at level 1 is created.
- Type some text and press enter
Expected Result: Another new empty list item at level 1 is created.
Actual Result: Another new empty list item at level 1 is created with an unnecessary <br /> added to it
- Status changed from new to confirmed
- Cc changed from damo,jamescun,tmonahan to damo, jamescun, tmonahan
- Version changed from 3.5.3 to 3.1
- Component changed from General to Plugin : Paste from Word
- Status changed from confirmed to closed
- Resolution set to fixed