Ticket #7911 (closed New Feature: fixed)
Unable to remove anchor
|Reported by:||RichardD||Owned by:||Saare|
|Component:||UI : Context Menu||Version:||3.6|
In the FCKeditor, there was a context-menu option to remove an anchor. In the CKEditor, this option does not exist.
Attempting to remove the anchor by clearing the anchor name displays the error, "Please type the anchor name".
As a result, the only way to remove an anchor is to edit the source.
- Keywords remove anchor removed
- Status changed from new to confirmed
- Milestone set to CKEditor 3.6.1
- Status changed from review to review_passed
- Type changed from Bug to New Feature