Paste of relative path image with baseHref set results in wrong urls in IE
|Reported by:||fbingha||Owned by:|
Description (last modified by j.swiderski)
This doesn't ever seem to work in FF, but it does in IE with baseHref is not defined.
- Set config.baseHref
- Visit a website that images set via relative urls, e.g. <img src="../somethingimage.png" />
- Right-click an image, select "Copy".
- Go to editor and paste image.
- Observe that image is broken and inspection of the image shows that the img src now includes the baseHref that was set with config.baseHref.
Make the same action with baseHref not set and the image displays as it contains the full url to the image from which it was copied. Even though the source image contained a relative path, the paste action results in the full URL being used unless baseHref is set.
According comment_5 this is a won't fix and can't fix
Change History (8)
comment:1 Changed 6 years ago by j.swiderski
- Status changed from new to confirmed
- Version set to 3.1