Ticket #8109 (confirmed Bug)
[IE] Readonly collapses empty paragrahs
|Reported by:||Saare||Owned by:|
|Component:||Core : Read-only||Version:||3.6|
- Add the autogrow plugin to the extraPlugins directive in config.js.
- Open the readonly sample in IE.
- Add some empty paragraphs to the contents, above or beneath the existing text.
- Hit "make it readonly".
See that the height is change and the empty paragraphs collapse.
- Status changed from new to confirmed
- Keywords IE added
- Version set to 3.6
- Summary changed from [IE] Readonly collapses editor height with autogrow to [IE] Readonly collapses empty paragrahs/editor height with autogrow (or without)
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.