Ticket #8143 (closed Bug: duplicate)
Opera: incorrect basic styles toolbar behaviour
|Reported by:||mike1||Owned by:|
Steps to reproduce:
- Open demo http://ckeditor.com/demo on Opera 11.11.
- Clear all text inside the editor.
- Set normal paragraph font
- Click 'Strikethrough' button
- Type a text
- Click it again
- The cursor jumps to the beginning of the line and Strikethrough mode is not turned off
- Also when I turn on Italic mode, Underlined mode and Strikethrough mode, type some text and turn off Italic mode all other modes are also turned off and the cursor jumps to the beginning of the line.
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.