|Reported by:||pgteam||Owned by:|
Description (last modified by j.swiderski)
I've tried on both ckeditor3.6.1, 3.6.2 demo page and the api.html example downloaded from the webpage. below steps can reproduce the bug - use the api.html page for testing:
- Type several lines in the input area.
- Select All or Ctrl + A
- Ctrl + B to bold them all
- press enter several new line at the beginning of the passage, that's mean below in source view:
<p> </p> <p> </p> <p> </p> <p> <strong>line 1</strong></p> <p> <strong>line 2</strong></p> <p> <strong>line 3</strong></p> <p> <strong>line 4</strong></p>
- Copy the text inside the "insert Text" box in api.html page, that's mean:
" First line with some leading whitespaces.
Second line of text preceded by two line breaks."
- paste the copied content in front of the bolded first line. After pasted the passage should be like this:
<p> </p> <p> </p> <p> </p> <p> <strong><strong> First line with some leading whitespaces.</strong></strong></p> <p> <strong><strong>Second line of text preceded by two line breaks.</strong></strong></p> <p> <strong>line 1</strong></p> <p> <strong>line 2</strong></p> <p> <strong>line 3</strong></p> <p> <strong>line 4</strong></p>
- select content from ^with'' to..... line 2^, so several lines are selected.
message: 'null' is null or not an object line: 32 character: 544 source code: 0
ps: Platform - windows XP sp3 Browsers - IE8 version - ckeditor3.6.1, 3.6.2
- during the reproduce process, don't switch to source mode.
- for text only contain one line to be pasted in step 6, may not got the same problem