Ticket #8611 (closed Bug: wontfix)
An extra blank space inserted after br tag within li tag is exposed when using <shift+enter> to insert a new line
|Reported by:||IBM_RQM||Owned by:|
|Component:||Core : Output Data||Version:||3.0|
How to reproduce:
- Create a list with two line list details
- Move the cursor to the end of first line
- Press Shift + Enter to insert an line feed
- Open Firbug to check the xml code, you will see there are two br tags followed the first line content within the li tag.
- Switch it to Preview mode and check the xml code with Firebug, you will see there is only one br tag.
- Save it
- Check the html code get by CKEditor's getData() method, you will find that here is an extra blank space inserted after a br tag within that li tag.
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.