Ticket #8864 (closed Bug: fixed)
[IE] Rich combo listbox improperly presented
|Reported by:||garry.yao||Owned by:||garry.yao|
- Load any sample page, focus the toolbar and navigate to the "Format" button menu;
- Expected: AT announce the button as "menu button", with the keystroke hint prompted (press space to activate).
- Actual: AT announce the button as "menu button", but no keystroke prompt presented, instead AT reads the title of the button link element.
- Press Space key to open the dropdown.
- Expected: AT switches to form mode, announces the dropdown as "List Box";
- Actual: No role announced, AT start with the list box item's content text, followed by the presentation to the toolbar button which is missed at the previous step.
JAWS 13 is used in the testing on IE9/Window7, Firefox works well matches the expected behavior with the same testing environment.
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.