Strange problem with image plugin in Opera
|Reported by:||insad||Owned by:|
Open the demo at http://ckeditor.com/demo in Opera (using: version 11.62, build 1347, Win32, Windows 7).
- Insert a new image like this (GoDaddy hosted site): http://www.green-bamboo.com/uploads/10/bamboo.png and Ok.
- Double click on the image; the image plugin opens, image is loaded but Opera keeps trying to load the image (see attached screenshot), the ImagePreviewLoader skim isn't removed.
- Close the image plugin popup window.
- Double click again on the image, now the plugin loads without any problem!
- Close the image plugin popup window again.
- Double click again on the image, the plugin loads with the same problem as in 2.
This is an on/off question, one time loads ok, the next time with the problem!
But it only seems to happen with images coming from some servers; the CKEditor demo image always works ok!
I tried to debug it and find a work around, but couldn't come any further than finding out somehow onImgLoadEvent isn't called in the txtUrl onChange handler. Strange is the on/off behaviour here, doesn't work / works / doesn't work ... !