FF: (HC mode) Text does not get highlighted when using Find & Replace dialog in High Contrast mode until the dialog is closed
|Reported by:||jamescun||Owned by:|
|Keywords:||IBM||Cc:||damo, satya, tmonahan|
Steps to reproduce the defect:
- Hold Alt, Left Shift & PrintScreen to enable high contrast mode.
- Open the Ajax sample in FF.
- Type some text into the editor.
- Click on the Find/Replace buttons in the toolbar to open the Find/Replace dialog.
- Type some of the text that you previously entered into the editor into the Find field in the dialog.
- Click the Find button.
Expected Result: The text that you are trying to find should become highlighted in the editor.
Actual Result: The text does not get highlighted. It only gets highlighted when you close the Find dialog.
Change History (6)
comment:2 Changed 5 years ago by j.swiderski
- Status changed from new to confirmed
- Version changed from 3.6.3 to 3.0