Ticket #9070 (confirmed Bug)
Right klick destroys the list format
|Reported by:||Fiona Warstat||Owned by:|
|Component:||Core : Lists||Version:||3.6|
Description (last modified by j.swiderski) (diff)
- Make a list (numbered or bullet) like
- Make a new line outside the list
- Go back in the list with the cursor
- do a right mouse click outside the list to leave it
- insert another list, "1." appears and write "text"
--> the text appears one line below and if you delete the text (backspace) the "1." one line above will be deleted
- Status changed from new to pending
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.