|Version 46 (modified by fredck, 5 years ago) (diff)|
The CKEditor Project
Welcome to the development web site of CKEditor. For our main web site, please go to http://ckeditor.com.
The information present in this page may be outdated, still related to FCKeditor 2. We're working to update it now. Thanks for the patience.
- Register Now: to be able to open tickets or add comments to tickets in this site, you are required to register and login.
- Reporting Bugs: bug reports are precious for software development. Let us know about every single issue you may find in FCKeditor.
- Request Features: come up with your needs and ideas to make FCKeditor even more powerful.
- Tickets Activity : watch the tickets activity of our dev site.
- Documentation : the official web site with full documentation for our projects.
- Forums : get (and give) support, socialize and exchange your ideas with our community.
- How To Contribute : Guidelines on how to contribute to FCKEDITOR project.
- Trac Site : how to work and contribute in this site.
- Important Considerations? : things you must have in mind before start coding.
- SVN : where to find the code to work with, what you will find there and how to work with it.
- Testing? : how to test and create test cases for your code.
- Compatibility : the compatibility we must provide now, and what we want to provide in the future.
- Components? : the main components that compose the project and their relative maintainers.
- Coding Style Guidelines : the coding style standards to follow.
- Ticket Life Cycle : illustrates the tickets handling workflow.