Link selection - not always correct
|Reported by:||gryphius||Owned by:||garry.yao|
When I create a link in CKEditor 3.0 and want to edit it, there are several methods of selecting the link - i.e. double-click it or a simple click. They all work fine.
But if I click on the left side of a link, holding down the mouse-button, mark it to the right side of the link, release the button and then click "edit" - the URL field is always empty.
in almost all browsers - Firefox 188.8.131.52, 3.5 or IE 8 for example, I can see this behaviour.
Change History (26)
comment:1 Changed 7 years ago by garry.yao
- Keywords link select selection removed
- Resolution set to invalid
- Status changed from new to closed
comment:2 Changed 7 years ago by fredck
- Keywords Confirmed added
- Milestone set to CKEditor 3.2
- Resolution invalid deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
comment:6 Changed 6 years ago by garry.yao
- Owner set to garry.yao
- Status changed from reopened to new