Float panel menu will not respond after the editor instance is re-created.
|Reported by:||markuspaek||Owned by:||garry.yao|
|Component:||UI : Floating Panel||Version:||SVN (CKEditor) - OLD|
|Keywords:||IBM Confirmed Review+||Cc:||matti.jarvinen@…, jitendra.kumar.jitu@…, jkavanag@…|
Description (last modified by fredck)
check '_samples/ajax.html' (this is from your current distribution)
- Create an editor instance.
- Click the toolbar buttons such as 'text color' or 'font size' and select something in the float panel menu.
- Destroy the editor instance.
- Create a new editor instance.
- Then the toolbar buttons do not respond when clicked.
Change History (26)
comment:1 Changed 7 years ago by matti
- Cc matti.jarvinen@… added
- Priority changed from Normal to High
comment:3 Changed 7 years ago by garry.yao
- Keywords Confirmed added
- Milestone set to CKEditor 3.1
- Owner set to garry.yao
- Priority changed from High to Normal
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Version changed from 3.0.1 to SVN (CKEditor)
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.