checkDirty() returns 'true' when there is no change in context
|Reported by:||markuspaek||Owned by:||garry.yao|
|Component:||General||Version:||SVN (CKEditor) - OLD|
please find the enclosed.
Once an editor is created, just click the editing area, then the checkDirty() returns 'true' even though no change was made.
In other words, the context is empty with code <textarea></textarea>, but checkDirty() returns 'true' nonetheless.
FireFox 3.5.3 Windows XP
Change History (10)
Changed 8 years ago by markuspaek
Changed 7 years ago by markuspaek
comment:6 Changed 7 years ago by garry.yao
- Keywords Confirmed HasPatch added
- Milestone set to CKEditor 3.3
- Version set to SVN (CKEditor)
comment:7 Changed 7 years ago by garry.yao
- Keywords Review+ added; HasPatch removed
- Owner set to garry.yao
- Status changed from new to assigned