Ticket #5368 (closed Bug: fixed)
Memory leak in setData function
|Reported by:||oarnault||Owned by:||alfonsoml|
I think there is a memory leak in the function CKEDITOR.editor.setData().
OS : WIndow 7 Firefox 3.6
I create an editor and a button. When I click the button I put 10 time 1 million 'a' in the editor using the function setData. At the beginning my brower took 69MO , after 10 click on the button it goes 330MO. (I have waiting for the GC to collect).
It is a problem for me because I'm using the ckeditor in an ajax application and so never reloaded the page moreover my customer does big Word paste into the editor.
I join my simple html witch illustate that.
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution set to duplicate
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Resolution duplicate deleted
- Status changed from reopened to new
- Keywords Review? added
- Owner set to alfonsoml
- Keywords Review+ added; Review? removed
- Version set to 3.0
- Milestone set to CKEditor 3.3