[[IE]] we can't enter the text below Page break
|Reported by:||satya||Owned by:||garry.yao|
|Keywords:||IBM Confirmed IE||Cc:||damo, joek|
To reproduce the defect
- Open Ajax sample.
- Type some text and Click on Insert Page break for Printing button.
- See that Page break is inserted in the Editor.
- Try to position the Cursor after the page break using Mouse or Key board.
We should be able to position the cursor after the page break using mouse or key board and we should be able to type the text after Page break.
Cursor is still shown above the Page break and we can't position the cursor after page break.So we won't be able to type the text after page break.
Change History (6)
comment:2 Changed 7 years ago by garry.yao
- Owner set to garry.yao
- Status changed from new to assigned
comment:3 Changed 7 years ago by fredck
- Resolution set to worksforme
- Status changed from assigned to closed
comment:4 Changed 7 years ago by satya
- Resolution worksforme deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened