FireFox 3.6.3: Hitting Ctrl-Home in the CKEditor puts a newline before the first line if the first line has text on it.
|Reported by:||Jude Allred||Owned by:||fredck|
Description (last modified by fredck)
- go to http://ckeditor.com/demo
- click 'new page' (so that the editor is blank)
- type 'test' into the article
- hit ctrl+home
[expected] Cursor is moved to the beginning of the document
[actual] Cursor is moved to the beginning of the document, and a "<p> </p>" is prepended.
Change History (8)
comment:1 Changed 7 years ago by fredck
- Description modified (diff)
- Keywords Firefox added
- Status changed from new to confirmed
Changed 7 years ago by fredck
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.