Webkit: editor.focus() fails if no selection ranges exist
|Reported by:||Jude Allred||Owned by:||fredck|
Description (last modified by fredck)
This causes insertion into the editor to fail.
- use Chrome
- go to ckeditor.com/demo
- without focusing the editor, attempt to insert a smiley
- smiley insertion fails. [expected] a smily is inserted.
Ditto for tables, attachments, and all other insertables.
I've written and tested a fix. It's attached as an hg patch file.
Change History (21)
Changed 5 years ago by Jude Allred
comment:2 Changed 5 years ago by krst
- Keywords Webkit added
- Status changed from new to confirmed
- Version set to 3.4.1 (SVN - trunk)
comment:5 Changed 5 years ago by tobiasz.cudnik
- Owner set to tobiasz.cudnik
- Status changed from confirmed to assigned
comment:13 Changed 5 years ago by fredck
- Keywords WebKit added; Webkit HasPatch removed
- Status changed from review to review_failed
Changed 5 years ago by fredck
comment:14 Changed 5 years ago by fredck
- Owner changed from tobiasz.cudnik to fredck
- Status changed from review_failed to review
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.