Image with absolute path on the same domain as the editor changes to relative path when drag'n'dropped
|Reported by:||alias||Owned by:|
Steps to reproduce :
1) go to the ckeditor demo: http://ckeditor.com/demo
2) right click on the image on the left and select "Image properties"
3) change the image url to an image on the same domain of the editor: http://ckeditor.com/sites/default/files/adobelogo.png?1248534498
4) click on ok
5) drag and drop the image somewhere in the text
6) right click again on the image and select "Image properties"
7) path changed to relative path. (it become sites/default/files/adobelogo.png?1248534498)
This is a bug especially when the editor is in a folder of the site, while the editor's text is displayed somewhere else (not in that folder)