IE8: We can't close Flash/Iframe dialog when dialog is over IFrame/Flash with dialog_startupFocusTab set to true
|Reported by:||satya||Owned by:||garry.yao|
|Component:||Core : Selection||Version:||3.5.3|
|Keywords:||IBM IE8||Cc:||damo, tmonahan|
To reproduce the defect:
- With dialog_startupFocusTab = true, paste the following code in source view and go back to rich text.
<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/39jtNUGgmd4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Bring up IFrame dialog by opening context menu on IFrame.
- click OK button to close the dialog.
Issue: we can't close the dialog, when we drag the dialog away from the IFrame or Flash we can close it.
Change History (12)
comment:1 Changed 5 years ago by j.swiderski
- Keywords IE8 added
- Status changed from new to confirmed
- Version set to 3.5.3
Changed 5 years ago by j.swiderski
Changed 5 years ago by garry.yao
comment:3 Changed 5 years ago by garry.yao
- Owner set to garry.yao
- Status changed from confirmed to review
Changed 4 years ago by garry.yao
comment:8 Changed 4 years ago by fredck
- Component changed from General to Core : Selection
- Milestone set to CKEditor 3.6.3
- Status changed from review to review_passed
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.