Ticket #8306 (confirmed Bug)
FF : Custom attributes on links dropped during copy/paste
|Reported by:||jon.kuhl||Owned by:|
|Keywords:||Firefox CantFix VendorFix||Cc:|
Custom attributes on anchor tags are being dropped during copy/paste (Ctrl+C/Ctrl+V).
Steps to reproduce:
- In Source mode, modify a standard link by adding a custom attribute (e.g. <a href="/index.htm" customAttribute="1">test</a>.)
- Switch out of source mode.
- Copy (Ctrl+C) the linked text.
- Paste (Ctrl+V) on a new line.
- Switch back to Source mode, and see that customAttribute="1" was not pasted.
Occurs on the demo page with the following environments:
- Browser: FF6 OS: Windows Vista, Windows 7
- Browser: FF5 OS: Mac
- Browser: FF3 OS: Windows Vista
- Status changed from new to confirmed
- Keywords Firefox added
- Version changed from 3.6.1 to 3.0
- Status changed from confirmed to closed
- Resolution set to duplicate
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Keywords CantFix VendorFix added
- Resolution duplicate deleted
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.