JAWS not switching modes in CKEditor Cell dialog
|Reported by:||satya||Owned by:||garry.yao|
|Keywords:||IBM Firefox||Cc:||damo, tmonahan|
To reproduce the defect:
- Open a CKEditor sample.
- Insert a new table.
- Open the Cell properties dialog using the context menu
- Navigate to a Choose button in the dialog and press Enter to open the Select Color dialog.
- Select Color dialog opens and JAWS reads the first color option. Inspect32 confirms that focus is on the first color in colors listbox.
- Use Right Arrow key.
Expected Result: JAWS should read the next color in the list. Actual Result: JAWS reading the Cancel button name.
There are two issues here
First Issue: JAWS doesn't switch to forms mode correctly to allow navigating the color picker list box with arrow keys.
Second Issue: Odd jump to the Cancel button bypassing the input field on the dialog.
Change History (23)
comment:1 Changed 4 years ago by j.swiderski
- Status changed from new to confirmed
- Version set to 3.0
comment:5 Changed 3 years ago by j.swiderski
- Keywords Firefox added
- Status changed from pending to confirmed
comment:6 Changed 3 years ago by garry.yao
- Owner set to garry.yao
- Status changed from confirmed to review
comment:10 Changed 3 years ago by fredck
- Component changed from General to Accessibility
- Status changed from review to review_failed
comment:13 Changed 3 years ago by garry.yao
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from review_passed to closed
comment:15 Changed 3 years ago by garry.yao
- Resolution fixed deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened