Ticket #9132 (closed Bug: fixed)
IE6-8 JS error thrown when pasting with dialog
|Reported by:||j.swiderski||Owned by:|
|Component:||Core : Pasting||Version:||3.6.2|
|Keywords:||IE IBM||Cc:||monahant@…, satya_minnekanti@…|
Description (last modified by j.swiderski) (diff)
- Load the "replacebyclass" sample (important);
- Select first line and copy/paste it. You should have 7 lines.
- Select the bold text "sample text" in third line from the bottom;
- Press Tab key to move focus outside of editor;
- Click on "Paste" toolbar button; choose to deny clipboard access in order to bring up dialog.
- Fill in the dialog with some text "abc" then click on Ok
Result: The above TC produces JS error:
Message: Invalid argument.
Guys, Please use CRTL+F5 or clear cache from time to time if you have problems with reproducing.
comment:10 follow-up: ↓ 12 Changed 2 years ago by garry.yao
- Status changed from confirmed to closed
- Resolution set to fixed
comment:14 Changed 2 years ago by j.swiderski
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Resolution fixed deleted