Bug report: no empty value on firefox
|Reported by:||Almog||Owned by:|
|Component:||Core : Output Data||Version:||FCKeditor 2.6.4|
I used on the last ver of the fckeditor(Night build), and when i set the value to ""[empty] on firefox the value become to "<br>".
This bug makes some problems, start by the empty checking(& I have to "igonore" it by php) and continue to char counting.
I hope to find an any solution.
Best regards, Almog Baku,
Change History (5)
comment:1 Changed 9 years ago by alfonsoml
- Keywords break line <br? removed
- Priority changed from High to Normal
comment:2 Changed 9 years ago by arczi
- Keywords Pending WorksForMe added
- Summary changed from Bug report: NO EMPTY VALUE ON FIREFOX to Bug report: no empty value on firefox
Changed 8 years ago by botimer
comment:3 Changed 8 years ago by botimer
- Keywords Confirmed HasPatch added; Pending WorksForMe removed
- Version set to FCKeditor 2.6.4