Opened 6 years ago

Closed 6 years ago

#4258 closed Bug (duplicate)

Editor area chopped off on maximize for Arabic language in IE7 and IE8

Reported by: Pranav Owned by: tobiasz.cudnik
Priority: Normal Milestone: CKEditor 3.1
Component: General Version:
Keywords: Oracle Cc: Pranav

Description

Attaching the config.js and replacebycode.html file to reproduce the issue. To reproduce, open the replacebycode.html, click on the middle of text (e.g. on word "are") in editor area and then click on maximize button. You will observe that the entire editor area left to word "are" is chopped off.

Attachments (4)

ckeditor_cursor.jpg (182.9 KB) - added by Pranav 6 years ago.
ckeditor_maximize.jpg (112.3 KB) - added by Pranav 6 years ago.
replacebycode.html (2.1 KB) - added by Pranav 6 years ago.
config.js (370 bytes) - added by Pranav 6 years ago.

Download all attachments as: .zip

Change History (13)

Changed 6 years ago by Pranav

Changed 6 years ago by Pranav

Changed 6 years ago by Pranav

Changed 6 years ago by Pranav

comment:1 Changed 6 years ago by Pranav

Found one more issue. While editor is maximized, click on any toolbar button. You will observe that the entire editor becomes invisible.

comment:2 Changed 6 years ago by tobiasz.cudnik

  • Owner set to tobiasz.cudnik
  • Status changed from new to assigned

comment:3 Changed 6 years ago by tobiasz.cudnik

  • Milestone changed from CKEditor 3.0 to CKEditor 3.1

comment:4 Changed 6 years ago by tobiasz.cudnik

  • Keywords Pending added

I'm sorry but i can't reproduce it in any way. I've tried attached sample against latest nightly, then i've checked manually quirks and strict for office2003 skin. All in native IE7.

I'm asking someone else to try this one.

comment:5 follow-up: Changed 6 years ago by garry.yao

Unable to reproduce any of the problem.

comment:6 in reply to: ↑ 5 Changed 6 years ago by Pranav

Replying to garry.yao:

Unable to reproduce any of the problem.

This problem is present in CKEditor 3.0RC. To replicate the problem just replace the files attached by me in respective CKEditor 3.0RC folders.

comment:7 Changed 6 years ago by tobiasz.cudnik

  • Keywords Pending removed
  • Resolution set to worksforme
  • Status changed from assigned to closed

I can confirm that 3.0 RC version had some issues with Maximize feature on IE, but results i have differs from yours. Thankfully they are fixed in newest trunk.

Please reopen this ticket if you will experience this issue using newest revision.

comment:8 Changed 6 years ago by fredck

  • Resolution worksforme deleted
  • Status changed from closed to reopened

comment:9 Changed 6 years ago by fredck

  • Resolution set to duplicate
  • Status changed from reopened to closed

DUP of #3916

Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.
© 2003 – 2012 CKSource – Frederico Knabben. All rights reserved. | Terms of use | Privacy policy