Ticket #5403 (closed Bug: fixed)
JAWS not reading the Selected List item as Selected
|Reported by:||satya||Owned by:|
To reproduce the defect
- Open Ajax Sample.
- Type some text and apply Heading 1 format to the text
- Keep the cursor on the same line and navigate back to the Paragraph Format drop down list in the Tool bar.
- Activate the Paragraph Format drop down list by pressing Space bar.
- Focus goes to the Heading 1 Option and JAWS reads that option 2 times but it is not reading it as Selected.
We are getting the same behaviour on all the List boxes(Font Name,Font Size,Styles)
This is happening only on FF 3.6.2
This looks similar to the defect http://dev.fckeditor.net/ticket/5366
- Status changed from confirmed to pending
- Milestone CKEditor 3.4 deleted
- Cc changed from damo,joek to damo, joek