Ticket #5404 (closed New Feature: fixed)
FillEmptyBlocks in CKEditor 3.x
|Reported by:||wwalc||Owned by:||garry.yao|
|Component:||Core : Output Data||Version:|
It looks like FillEmptyBlocks option is not available in CKEditor 3.x, thus it is impossible to configure CKEditor to leave empty elements without nbsp; inside of it.
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Owner set to garry.yao
- Component changed from General to Core : Output Data
- Keywords Confirmed Review? added
- Milestone set to CKEditor 3.4
- Status changed from review_failed to review
- Version 3.0 deleted
comment:10 Changed 3 years ago by Saare
- Keywords Confirmed removed
- Status changed from review to review_passed
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.