[IE] Outdent list result incorrect
|Reported by:||garry.yao||Owned by:|
|Component:||UI : Enter Key||Version:||3.0|
Description (last modified by garry.yao)
- Load the following content and selection in editor;
<ol> <li> item1^</li> </ol>
- Press 'Enter' key twice to move out of the list.
- Actual Result: The new paragraph is not created and cursor is blinking at wrong place.
- Expected Result: A new paragraph is created after the list.
Change History (3)
comment:2 Changed 5 years ago by garry.yao
- Summary changed from [IE] SCAYT changes selection after 'Backspace' key to [IE] Outdent list result incorrect
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.