Ticket #6086 (closed Bug: fixed)
Pasting mixed BiDi content from Word removes spacings
|Reported by:||TheNez||Owned by:||garry.yao|
|Component:||Plugin : Paste from Word||Version:||3.3.1|
While trying to use mixed Hebrew-English text, as can be seen in image "01.bmp" I am getting the output seen in image "02.bmp"
You can see that in the vicinity of mixed language (where there are no punctuation marks) a separation (space) is missing.
I must say that in the previous version, this problem did not exist, still I would like to use this one due to its excellent improvements.
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Resolution invalid deleted
- Summary changed from Problem integrating mixed hebrew-english text within CKEditor to Pasting mixed BiDi content from Word removes spacings
- Status changed from confirmed to new
- Milestone set to CKEditor 3.4.2
- Status changed from assigned to pending
- Milestone CKEditor 3.4.2 deleted
comment:12 Changed 5 years ago by garry.yao
- Owner changed from paho to garry.yao
- Status changed from confirmed to review
- Milestone set to CKEditor 3.1
comment:17 Changed 3 years ago by j.swiderski
- Status changed from pending to closed
- Resolution set to fixed