Removing Items from unordered list (WinXP/IE8)
|Reported by:||tom||Owned by:|
Description (last modified by tobiasz.cudnik)
I've got a problem with unordered / numbered lists with IE8 on WindowsXP.
- Create an unordered list with some items.
- Now try to get one item to the upper line with the "delete"-key.
- This will not work.
- If you try the "backspace"-key on the line that should be added to the item above you got an inconsistent list, because the </li>-Tag of the upper line will not disappear.
This error is not in Firefox3 (WinXP), but IE8 (Windows7)
This is also the case in http://ckeditor.com/demo/
Change History (27)
Changed 6 years ago by tom
comment:1 Changed 6 years ago by tobiasz.cudnik
- Description modified (diff)
- Keywords IE added
- Milestone set to CKEditor 3.5
- Status changed from new to confirmed
Changed 5 years ago by garry.yao
comment:16 Changed 5 years ago by garry.yao
- Owner changed from paho to garry.yao
- Status changed from review_failed to review
comment:20 Changed 5 years ago by fredck
- Milestone CKEditor 3.4.3 deleted
- Owner garry.yao deleted
- Status changed from review_passed to new
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.