Ticket #6180 (closed Bug: fixed)
In IE, if input Japannese, the front words will disappear
|Reported by:||missjie@…||Owned by:|
|Component:||UI : Spell Checker||Version:||3.3.2|
In IE,I input servarl Japannese, after several words put in, when I put another,the front words before this will disappear.
And I also found that if I disabled the scayt, the problem won't show.
- Keywords IE, SCAYT added; ie,scayt removed
- Cc SpellChecker.net added
- Keywords IE added; IE, SCAYT removed
- Component changed from General to UI : Spell Checker
- Status changed from new to confirmed
- Keywords IE added; IE, Confirmed removed
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.