In IE, if input Japannese, the front words will disappear
|Reported by:||missjie@…||Owned by:|
|Component:||UI : Spell Checker||Version:||3.3.2|
In IE,I input servarl Japannese, after several words put in, when I put another,the front words before this will disappear.
And I also found that if I disabled the scayt, the problem won't show.
Change History (5)
comment:1 Changed 7 years ago by tobiasz.cudnik
- Cc SpellChecker.net added
- Keywords IE SCAYT added; ie scayt removed
comment:2 Changed 7 years ago by fredck
- Component changed from General to UI : Spell Checker
- Keywords SCAYT removed
comment:4 Changed 7 years ago by fredck
- Keywords Confirmed removed
- Status changed from new to confirmed