Opened 7 years ago

Closed 7 years ago

Last modified 7 years ago

#6427 closed Bug (fixed)

Ukrainian translation

Reported by: Sergiy Owned by: Sa'ar Zac Elias
Priority: Normal Milestone: CKEditor 3.4.2
Component: UI : Language Version: 3.4.1
Keywords: Cc:

Description

I'm a native Ukrainian speaker and web-developer. I've found a lot of mistakes in current Ukrainian lang file. So, I've fixed them and completed the translation to 100%. There're two attached files: uk(src).js - original lang file uk.js - minimized lang file

Attachments (2)

uk(src).js (30.1 KB) - added by Sergiy 7 years ago.
uk.js (24.8 KB) - added by Sergiy 7 years ago.

Download all attachments as: .zip

Change History (5)

Changed 7 years ago by Sergiy

Attachment: uk(src).js added

Changed 7 years ago by Sergiy

Attachment: uk.js added

comment:1 Changed 7 years ago by Sa'ar Zac Elias

Keywords: ukrainian translation uk.js removed
Milestone: CKEditor 3.4.2
Owner: set to Sa'ar Zac Elias
Status: newassigned

comment:2 Changed 7 years ago by Sa'ar Zac Elias

Resolution: fixed
Status: assignedclosed

Fixed with [5919]. Thanks!

comment:3 Changed 7 years ago by Sa'ar Zac Elias

Changelog entry commited with [5920].

Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.
© 2003 – 2017 CKSource – Frederico Knabben. All rights reserved. | Terms of use | Privacy policy