IE: Performance issue when typing inside an element with many children
|Reported by:||tobiasz.cudnik||Owned by:||garry.yao|
There is a performance issue when typing inside an element with many children. Reproduced in IE8.
- Paste content from the attachment into the editor
- Place cursor after last character, but not outside of the paragraph.
- Start typing
Expected: Text is typed as usual.
Actual: There is a serious hangup and CPU consumption.
Change History (28)
Changed 5 years ago by tobiasz.cudnik
comment:3 Changed 5 years ago by garry.yao
- Owner set to garry.yao
- Status changed from confirmed to review
comment:11 follow-up: ↓ 12 Changed 5 years ago by fredck
- Milestone changed from CKEditor 3.4.3 to CKEditor 3.5.1
- Status changed from review to review_failed
- Version changed from 3.4.1 to 3.0
comment:14 follow-up: ↓ 15 Changed 5 years ago by garry.yao
- Status changed from review_failed to assigned
comment:20 Changed 5 years ago by garry.yao
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from review_passed to closed
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.