Spell checker: unable to correct mistakes in large documents
|Reported by:||wwalc||Owned by:|
|Component:||UI : Spell Checker||Version:|
When using the "Check Spelling" feature, spell checker checks all the mistakes pretty quickly, however it has serious problems with applying changes that users is trying to make.
Steps to reproduce
- Load the attached document in source mode
- Switch to wysiwyg mode
- Click on a "Check Spelling" button
- After the dialog is loaded, scroll down to the bottom of the article (inside of the dialog)
- Find "14th" (which is highlighted), click on it, select "Utah" from Suggestions
- Click "Change to"
- Result: after waiting for over a minute, the word is still not changed
Change History (7)
Changed 5 years ago by wwalc
Changed 5 years ago by SpellChecker.net
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.