Multi-line Paste Bug in OS X Safari
|Reported by:||rpetrello||Owned by:|
|Component:||Core : Pasting||Version:||3.1|
I've uncovered a bug when pasting from certain OS X applications into a CKEditor form element in Safari. Here's one way to reproduce the bug:
- Open a new email in Apple Mail.
- Type a multiple-line message.
- Copy all of the content with Cmd-A, Cmd-C.
- Paste into any CKEditor form element using Cmd-V.
- The pasted content is truncated at the first line.
Here's a video showing the bug in action:
I'm currently running:
- CKEditor 3.4.2
- Mac OS X 10.6
- Apple Safari 5.0.2
Worth noting is that I was not able to reproduce this bug in Firefox or Google Chrome on OS X. Also, I'm able to copy and paste multiline content from *some* applications just fine (most text editors, and even the Safari browser itself).
Change History (3)
comment:1 Changed 6 years ago by j.swiderski
- Keywords Safari Mac added
- Status changed from new to confirmed
- Version changed from 3.4.2 to 3.1