BIDI: In IE Language direction applied to a Paragraph is removed when we apply Pre Formatted Paragraph format option
|Reported by:||satya||Owned by:||garry.yao|
|Component:||Core : Styles||Version:||3.4.2|
|Keywords:||IBM IE||Cc:||damo, joek, james c|
To reproduce the defect:
- Open Ajax sample.
- Type a Paragraph & apply RTL Language direction to the Paragraph.
- Select the Paragraph & apply Pre Formatted Paragraph Format.
Pre Formatted Paragraph format is applied to the Paragraph & language direction of the Paragraph still remains the same(RTL).
Pre Formatted Paragraph format is applied to the Paragraph but language direction applied to Paragraph(RTL) is removed.
Change History (6)
comment:1 Changed 6 years ago by garry.yao
- Component changed from General to Core : Styles
- Keywords IE added
- Milestone set to CKEditor 3.4.3
- Status changed from new to confirmed
Changed 6 years ago by garry.yao
comment:3 Changed 5 years ago by garry.yao
- Owner set to garry.yao
- Status changed from confirmed to review