Image link target field not correctly set when editing an existing image.
|Reported by:||JoeK||Owned by:||Saare|
|Keywords:||IBM||Cc:||satya, damo, jamcunni@…|
Description (last modified by garry.yao)
- Open the image dialog.
- Fill in the image information.
- On the Link tab enter a URL and set the Target field to 'New Window'.
- Click OK to insert the image.
- Right click on the inserted image and choose Image Properties from the context menu.
- Click on the Link tab on the Image dialog.
Observe that the Target field is incorrectly set to '<not set>'. The anchor tag's target attribute does contain the correct value, '_blank'.
Change History (13)
comment:1 Changed 6 years ago by Saare
- Milestone set to CKEditor 3.4.3
- Status changed from new to confirmed
Changed 6 years ago by Saare
comment:4 Changed 6 years ago by garry.yao
- Description modified (diff)
- Status changed from review to review_failed
comment:8 Changed 6 years ago by tobiasz.cudnik
- Owner changed from Saare to tobiasz.cudnik
- Status changed from review_failed to review
comment:11 Changed 6 years ago by Saare
- Owner changed from tobiasz.cudnik to Saare
- Status changed from review_passed to assigned
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.