Ticket #6892 (closed Bug: invalid)
BIDI: Incorrect behaviour when copying and pasting RTL list from within a table
|Reported by:||james c||Owned by:|
|Component:||Core : BiDi||Version:||3.4.3|
|Keywords:||IBM Discussion||Cc:||damo, joek, satya, garry.yao|
Steps to Reproduce:
- Open the Ajax sample.
- Insert a table.
- Click into the first cell & click RTL icon in the toolbar.
- Keep the cursor in the first cell & type 3 paragraphs of text.
- Select all 3 paragraphs & click on the Bulleted List icon.
- See the Bulleted List is in the RTL language direction.
- Copy the Bulleted List and paste it in the editor outside of the table.
Expected: The Bulleted List that was pasted outside of the table has RTL language direction.
Actual: The Bulleted List that was pasted outside of the table has LTR language direction.
- Keywords Discussion added
- Status changed from new to confirmed
- Component changed from Core : Pasting to Core : BiDi
- Cc garry.yao added