Ticket #702 (closed Bug: worksforme)
ColdFusion: not changing default "UserFiles" settings
|Reported by:||anonymous||Owned by:|
|Component:||Server : ColdFusion||Version:||FCKeditor 2.6 Beta|
|Keywords:||SF Pending WorksForMe||Cc:|
I have the following problem with FCKeditor running on Mac OS X / apache when using the editor with Firefox: (I'm using the coldfusion connector)
When choosing to insert an image and afterwards "browse server" I always get an empty page. When I want to create a folder or upload an image, it does do the action, but nothing changes in the server browse wndow.
Serverwise, everything seems ok. All the folders are created and images are uploaded, but they don't apear in the browser window.
I also can't change the default setting of the Userfiles folder. When I define another one, nothing happens and the default destination is still used.
After clearing cache, changing paths etc. nothing happens.
What could cause this?
Thanks for the help.
- Keywords Pending added
- Component changed from General to Server : ColdFusion
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution set to worksforme
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Resolution worksforme deleted
- Keywords Pending WorksForMe added
- Version set to FCKeditor 2.6 Beta