copying and pasting a table doesn't result in its content appearance being preserved in IE8
|Reported by:||IBM_RQM||Owned by:|
|Component:||Core : Pasting||Version:||3.5.1|
Description (last modified by fredck)
- Enter some text in a empty rich text editor using default font and size.
- Change font size to 18 and continue typing in additional text.
- Change font size to 26 and foreground color to dark blue and continue typing in additional text.
- Hit enter (notice the size of the cursor)
- Insert a new table at the current cursor position (accepting defaults)
- Enter text into the table
- Select the table
- Place the cursor after the text entered in step 3 and hit Enter.
- Paste the table (using the Paste toolbar button or Ctrl+V).
Result: I expected the text in the pasted table to appear like it did in the copied table, but instead it appeared with the same font size and foreground coloring as the text preceding the table
NOTE: this works as expected in Firefox
Change History (4)
comment:2 Changed 5 years ago by fredck
- Component changed from General to Core : Pasting
- Keywords IE added
- Status changed from new to confirmed