Unable to remove style at end of block
|Reported by:||wwalc||Owned by:|
|Component:||Core : Lists||Version:||3.0|
Confirmed in IE8. In certain situations it is impossible to remove a style from a list item.
Steps to reproduce
- Load the following:
<ul> <li> first line<br /> second line</li> </ul>
- Switch to wysiwyg
- Select the first line, press "Underline" button
- Click at the end of the first line, press again "Underline" button to stop the text from being underlined.
- Result: the cursor jumps one line down, if you move again at the end of first line, the text will be still underlined.
Note: Remove format works fine when following the same scenario.
Change History (4)
comment:1 Changed 6 years ago by wwalc
- Cc kenny.demetter@… added
- Status changed from new to confirmed
comment:3 Changed 5 years ago by garry.yao
- Summary changed from Unable to remove style inside of a list to Unable to remove style at end of block
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.