Ticket #7499 (confirmed Bug)
Problems with empty lists when switching between source mode and wysiwyg
|Reported by:||j.swiderski||Owned by:|
|Component:||Core : Lists||Version:||3.3|
The issue concerns FF4 and FF3.6
- Go to ajax example create editor
- Click on list creation - (number or bullet) and create empty list (Sometimes you have to toggle between creation and removal few times (usually 3 (c,r,c)) to achieve this)
- Switch to source mode and than back to wysiwyg mode.
- Click on list:
- in FF3.6, one click is enough
- in FF4 you have to click two times.
- In FF4 the list element is removed but line break (br) tag is inserted. You can insert many br tags using this combination: list, source, wysiwyg, list, list;
- In FF3.6 new empty item is created. Now by using combination source, wysiwyg, list - you can create many empty items. Sometimes cursor moves back to first element - if you click list, list and than again source, wysiwyg, list you will be able to create elements again.
This has happened since CKEditor version 3.3 Issue for FF3.6 has started since 3.3 but till version 3.3.1 (inclusive) effect is the same but the editor behavior is a little different.